Senior Spotlight: Aaron Michel

Libby Haggerty, Staff Writer

“Building things to solve problems” is Aaron Michel’s “passion in life!” Naturally, he joined North High’s Robotics team to keep his passion alive every day for the entirety of his high school career. This year, the Bionic Polars traveled to Detroit, Michigan to participate in the World Championships of Robotics! They were aligned with the winning team of the Northern Lights Regional thus making Team 2501 eligible to compete in the Championships!

Singing is another one of Aaron’s many interests. He claims, “Choir is extremely important to me, providing a positive outlet for emotions.” Aaron comes from a family of choir singers as his father works with St Mark’s Lutheran Church choir. In fact, Aaron became a key member of the renowned Angelica Cantanti Youth Choirs during his sophomore year. Needless to say, music plays a vital role in Aaron’s life.

If you happen to see Aaron out and about in the world, stop and ask him for a pun. Puns are a great amusement in Aaron’s daily life. ( I hear his puns daily and laugh every time!) Whether it is about school, the latest trending meme, or a grammatical error, Aaron will find a pun about anything and everything. He enjoys puns because they’re fun, wacky, and always hilarious!

Aaron plans to attend the University of Wisconsin in Platteville for a degree in Engineering. (His specific type of Engineering is yet to be determined.) All in all, Aaron Michel’s future is looking bright. Personally, I can’t wait to see what comes next for him.

COMING UP NEXT IN THE SENIOR SPOTLIGHT:

Libby Haggerty!