SENIOR SPOTLIGHT: Destiny Yang

Destiny Yang, Staff Writer

Hi guys! My name is Destiny and I will be continuing Senior Spotlight this year! If you’re new, or don’t know what the Senior Spotlight is, it’s a place to shout out our Seniors and get to know what they have planned for their future and what they will be doing in their last moments in High School.

Now for the the question that haunts us all, “What do you want to do in the future?”

I am still very indecisive about what I want to do with my life. I’ve always wanted to do everything, from being a singer to a teacher, to an astronaut. The possibilities are endless, but I know it’s nearly impossible to do everything. Currently, I am leaning towards studying Biology/Pre-Med. Sounds very intimidating, doesn’t it? But with the help of Mr. Dean in my AP Biology class, I am fairly confident in this field and want to pursue more.

This year, I am most excited about graduating High School. It sounds very cliche, but you can only stay in one place for so long. I am excited to see what my future has for me and for all my peers and would like to venture out into the great, big world. Some of my favorite memories of my High School career thus far has to be with the Northern Lights Show Choir. I remember our Spring Break trip when I was a sophomore and visiting the Newport Aquarium where we got to touch sharks! And no, not the big scary ones. But it’s still a shark, so it counts!

I am very excited to finish off my Senior year and would love to hear from you!

Now that you know a little bit about me, let me know who you would like to see on the Senior Spotlight! Attached below is a google form where you can nominate a senior for the next edition of Senior Spotlight! I’ll see you guys again soon!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b2Ggy_ECmyyNY7aPoQ79xDeR_xNGCBk0wnIWbwetdsw/edit