Ghost in room 362

scary room

scary room

Araceli Serrano, Journalism Student

In room 362, about 8 years ago. There was students, who got their hair pulled in this class. Or got strange feelings in that classroom. But,there was one day, that was scariest day for these students who were in this classroom. One day a teacher, Mrs. Beetlejuice, she was teaching her class, last class of the day. Almost time to head home. There was a sudden, flickering of the lights, but the teacher didn’t mind at all. She kept teaching, thinking that the lights just needed a new fix up. But, all of a sudden the computers started messing up, and monitors kept turning off and on. The students, looked back at the teacher and she started wondering if maybe the power was going to go out. That way she didn’t scare her students.

But, all the students, including the teacher already knew, that there was some strange activity in that room. All of a sudden there was a silence in the room, and every single books started flying around the room. And backpacks flew across the room, and hitting kids head.The students, ducked so quickly. And the teacher tried to help the students, by getting them to a corner, and huddling together. Out of nowhere, the books fell into a big stack. The teacher tried to run to the phone, to call for help and the phone got knocked down. And the doors slammed shut and locked. The students were in the corner, terrified, yelling for help. Hoping someone would hear them.

The adults from other rooms, came rushing for help. They pounded on the door so hard, but the teacher couldn’t open the door. After 5 minutes of trying to open the door, the doors finally flung open knocking teachers out of the way. The students ran out and ran for their lives. The teacher, was terrified and worried for her students. The adults all left the building and left that classroom alone,and locked it down for 5 years until, they finally reopened it. No one has heard of Mrs. Beetlejuice, since. Scary thing is, I have a class in room 362, its my 6th hour class. Still feel weird activity in this room….. just kidding.